How to enable script debugging
- Insert keyword "debugger" into your script
- Ensure registry DWORD value "JITDebug" is set to "1"
(Key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows Script Host\Settings\)
- Open the File you want to run the script macro against.
- Select from the menu "Tools" | "Script Macros" | "Play"
(Note: If debugger doesn't launch, replay script using "Play Last")
- Window will launch your default script debugger
If you don't have a script debugger install, you can download a free copy of "Microsoft Script Debugger"